Monday, February 1, 2016

ROBLOX on XBOX ONE review

I will add a updated list in 3-5 months



UPSIDES

  • It's on a console. ROBLOX is growing as the years go by. Who knows maybe in the future it will be a game playable on a plane!
  • Voice Chat. The XBOX one version of ROBLOX has voice chat. Many players asked for it, and they receive it. Only for the XBOX one, though.
  • The price. It's FREEEE!!
  • The games. Right now it comes with 15 great games!
  • The Gamerscore. It comes with 1000 G which you can easily get without spending too much time! Except the Play ROBLOX for 10/20 day achievements.

DOWNSIDES

  • On the XBOX ONE, there is a no sound glitch. You can hear all character sounds like jumping, walking, or dying but not the sounds made by the developers. meaning no music, gun sounds, bird sounds, E.T.C. 
  • I know I put voice chat as an Upside but it can also be a downside. Many people are screaming at the top of their lungs. They can be really annoying. The worse part is, there is no mute button. An easy fix for me is just to create a party.
  • You can't use your TIX and you can't use your ROBUX from the website. You sadly have to buy your own ROBUX using your XBOX money. I honestly think this is the worst of the features. I mean how am I suppose to get them XBOX ONE ROBUX packages without buying any ROBUX. On the PC, I have 2000 ROBUX which I have been saving for the XBOX ONE packages but now I can't use it!

In all, I give it a 6/10. It will get updated soon and hopefully the bugs will be fixed and more features will come. But for now, I give it a 6/10. On the updated list I will post in 3-5 months, it will hopefully get better.

2 comments:

  1. Our second speaker was Greyson giving a talk on his platform of expertise, Roblox. If you don't know what Roblox is then head on over to the Roblox site and check it out, To summarize briefly, it's an online platform to develop and sell/share games as well as play them (with 5 million people) in a very cubeoid setting.roblox hack for robux

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. https://pcreviewer.org

    ReplyDelete