Thursday, February 4, 2016

ROBLOX GAME REVIEW: Giant Survival

Seeing that I can only play ROBLOX on the XBOX ONE because my computer won't run ROBLOX, I decided to do a game review on the game "Giant Survival!". It is both on XBOX ONE and PC (obviously) but anyways. This game about surviving and taking down a giant can be challenging but how good is it? Click read more to see.


Gameplay 8/10
It's a fun game. It's a well-made game. Giant Survival can't get any better than this. There are different guns that have either different firepower or different damage. (The did a reset like 6 months ago. RIP DATA.) They have gears to help survive like the coils and some skateboards! It's fun to play. Well at least in my opinion.

Scripting 9.5/10
So far I have encountered one 1 glitch in the game. That is sometimes the giants don't even move or do anything. But everything else, the script might just be perfect! That was the only bug I found while playing. I played for like 1 hour 12 minutes in this game.

Additional Content 4/10
I am kind but fair. The additional content in this game is horrible. The price is not worth the item you are getting. A spray can for 125 robux? But I guess these game passes are just considered as a donation to the creator so I guess it's alright.

Conclusion 8/10
A great game in all. Only one glitch. The game is basically what the title is. Survive a giant. This is most likely one of the most fun games I ever played on ROBLOX.

2 comments:

  1. I am leaving roblox because the items have offended me and made me feel un-peaceful about playing the game. God has spoken to me in a way that made me look at roblox from a different perspective.roblox hack for robux

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Leave then.
    Also, I'm not religious.
    :/

    ReplyDelete